4 of the Best Places to Shop in Pigeon Forge Near Valley Forge Inn
There is no shortage of great places to shop in Pigeon Forge, TN! Whether you just want to browse or you plan on doing some serious shopping, you will find plenty of great stores and boutiques to explore in the Smokies. To help you make the most of your vacation, Valley Forge Inn has put together a guide to four of the best places to shop in Pigeon Forge:
1. The Island in Pigeon Forge
The Island in Pigeon Forge is the perfect place for a shopping spree! With over 60 stores, there is truly something for everyone at this popular complex. Some of the most visited shops at The Island include:
- Ole Smoky Moonshine: a 6,000 square foot “barn” where you can sample some of Tennessee’s famous white lightnin’ and listen to live bluegrass music.
- Doc’s Magic Shop: a fun store with everything your kids need to become a magician, including trick guides and novelty items.
- Puzzled: a shop with thousands of jigsaw puzzles, 3D and 4D puzzles, Rubik’s Cubes, and other awesome gifts.
- Tervis: a store with lifetime guaranteed tumblers that are personalized with your favorite sports teams or other designs.
In addition to all of the great shops, The Island also offers excellent dining, a crime museum, a show fountain, a variety of rides, and a beautiful ferris wheel. It’s easy to spend the whole day enjoying everything The Island has to offer! Valley Forge Inn is a four minute walk from The Island.
2. Stages West
If you’ve been looking to get in touch with your inner cowboy or cowgirl, you’ll love Stages West! This great store specializes in Western apparel and offers a great selection of hats, jackets, shirts, jeans, and everything else you need to feel at home at a rodeo or saloon. While all of the products at Stages West are great, their most popular items are definitely their cowboy boots. These beautiful boots are of the highest quality, but Stages West frequently has excellent deals that make their footwear very affordable. Stages West is just a minute’s walk from Valley Forge Inn!
3. The Old Mill Square
The Old Mill Square is another one of the best places to shop in Pigeon Forge. This wonderful shopping area is centered around The Old Mill, a gristmill that was constructed in 1830 and still grinds grain into flour today. Many of the superb shops and restaurants in The Old Mill Square use freshly ground products from the historic gristmill. Some of the popular places to shop and dine at The Old Mill Square include:
- The Old Mill General Store
- The Old Mill Candy Kitchen
- Pigeon River Pottery
- Old Forge Distillery
- The Old Mill Creamery
- The Old Mill Farmhouse Kitchen
- Sassafras: Unique Jewelry & Accessories
- Iron Mountain Blacksmith Craft Shop
- The Old Mill Restaurant
- The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe & Grille
The Old Mill Square is a 4 minute drive from Valley Forge Inn.
4. Smoky Mountain Cat House
Smoky Mountain Cat House is a cat lover’s dream! This unique store is filled with home decor and apparel that features cat designs along with toys and treats for your feline friends. The Smoky Mountain Cat House even has a number of real cats on the premises who are always eager for your attention. Smoky Mountain Cat House is located near The Old Mill and is a 4 minute drive from Valley Forge Inn.
When you stay at Valley Forge Inn, you will be near all of the best places to shop in Pigeon Forge! With indoor and outdoor pools, a delicious continental breakfast, private balconies with great views, and high speed WiFi, our hotel has everything you need for a stellar vacation. To start planning your next getaway, browse our selection of Pigeon Forge hotel rooms.